Mato Wahutkan (Osha Root) has been used for centuries by indigenous people to strengthen respiratory system, protect against illness and recover from active infections.
Also know as Bear Root (Mato Wahutkan), this plant may promote respiratory health by helping to cleanse the lungs and and increase the amount of oxygen in the body. It naturally possesses antibiotic, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties, and also contains antioxidants that may help fight against free radicals and oxidative stress.
It is also traditionally used to protect against infection, aid in recovery, promote steady energy, endurance, and healthy circulation.*
FOR THE MIND
• May enhance mental stamina and strength
• May promote steady energy levels
• May promote endurance
• Contains oxytocin, a neurotransmitter that promotes emotional well-being
FOR THE BODY
• May increase oxygen in the body
• May promote healthy respiratory system and easy breathing
• May promote healthy circulation
• Traditionally used for its anti-viral properties
• May contain anti-inflammatory properties
• May help boost immune system and promote general well-being
• Contains antioxidants
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Do not take if pregnant or nursing, and please consult your health care professional to ensure there are no interactions with current medications before beginning any new herbal supplement