Yucca root (or Hupestola in our Lakota language), has been used by indigenous peoples for centuries for its skin + hair benefits, and anti-inflammatory properties. It's used both topically and internally. It's a remedy that has traditionally been used to help relieve symptoms of arthritis. Because it may help boost collagen and is rich in antioxidants, it may also help protect cells from aging or being damaged. Yucca also contains micronutrients.*
Yucca root may be used to help relieve:*
• Symptoms of arthritis
• Joint + muscle inflammation
• Intestinal inflammation
• Nerve damage*
Yucca may help neutralize free radicals to prevent oxidative stress and damage to your cells. That means that it may be protective against many chronic conditions.
Yucca also contains micronutrients and:*
• Is high in antioxidants
• Is a rich source of anti-aging Resveratrol
• May help promote collagen production
• Promotes skin + hair health
• May protects healthy cells
• Promotes brain health
• May boost immunity*
Every purchase from our store helps fund projects to re-plant 🌱 native medicines.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.