Two of our best selling products in one bundle!
Help fight pain with this herbal salve + tincture set.*
This gift set contains:
- 1 oz Hupestola (Yucca Root) herbal tincture (alcohol-free)
- 2 oz Pain Relief herbal salve
- Informational insert and sheer drawstring gift bag
Hupestola (Yucca root) has been used by indigenous peoples for centuries because of its naturally anti-inflammatory properties, as well as its benefits for skin + hair. When taken internally as a tincture or tea, it is used for joint and muscle pain. Because it is is a source of antioxidants, it may also help protect cells from aging or being damaged. Yucca also contains micronutrients that may contribute to overall wellness.*
• May aid in the relief of joint + muscle inflammation
• May fight pain
• May release headaches
• May fight against nerve damage*
Yucca may help neutralize free radicals to prevent oxidative stress and damage to your cells—meaning that it may be protective against many chronic conditions and illnesses.
Yucca is also:
• a source of antioxidants
• a rich source of anti-aging resveratrol
• may promote collagen production
• may promote skin + hair health
• may protect healthy cells from damage
Pain Relief Salve
This topical salve contains a combination of traditional herbs that may aid in pain relief.*
Wild Mint: Ceyaka may help increase circulation and provides a cooling sensation that can bring fast pain relief to muscles and joints.
Mullein Leaf: Wahpe Hinsma leaves are traditionally steeped gently, cooled, and applied directly to injury sites or sore joints to help relieve inflammation and pain.
Other ingredients, like menthol may provide immediate relief, while mullein leaf may help to reduce it over time.
Other Ingredients: Organic beeswax, olive oil, coconut oil, menthol, wild mint, mullein leaf, essential oils of peppermint and sage.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.
Every purchase from our store helps fund projects to re-plant 🌱 native medicines.