Help fight the effects of inflammation and pain with this herbal salve + tincture set.*
Hupestola (Yucca root) has been used by indigenous peoples for centuries because of its natural anti-inflammatory properties, as well as its benefits for skin + hair. When taken internally as a tincture or tea, it is a popular remedy for arthritis. Because it may help boost collagen and is a source of antioxidants, it may also help protect cells from aging or being damaged. Yucca also contains micronutrients that contribute to overall wellness.*
• release symptoms of arthritis
• aid in the relief of joint + muscle inflammation
• help releaser intestinal inflammation
• fight pain
• release migraines
• fight nerve damage*
Yucca may help neutralize free radicals to prevent oxidative stress and damage to your cells—meaning that it may be protective against many chronic conditions and illnesses.
Yucca is also:
• a source of antioxidants
• a rich source of anti-aging resveratrol
• used to promote collagen production
• promotes skin + hair health
• protect healthy cells from damage
• promote brain health
• help boost immunity
Pain Relieving Salve
This topical salve contains a combination of traditional herbal remedies that may help to aid in pain and inflammation relief.*
Wild Mint: Ceyaka may help increase circulation and provides a cooling sensation that can bring pain relief to muscles and joints.
Mullein Leaf: Ape Hinsma has anti-inflammatory properties. Traditionally, the leaves are be picked off, steeped gently, and then when cool, applied directly to the injury or site to relieve inflammation and pain.
Other ingredients, like menthol can provide immediate relief, while the mint and mullein leaf may help to reduce inflammation over time.
Other Ingredients: Organic beeswax, olive oil, coconut oil, menthol, wild mint, mullein leaf, essential oils of peppermint and sage.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.