Osha Root is a special traditional medicine. It's been used for centuries by indigenous people to strengthen respiratory system as well as protect from illness and recover from active infections.
Also know as Bear Root (Mato Wahutkan) it can promote energy and endurance while increasing circulation. This herbal medicine helps cleanse the lungs and and increase the amount of oxygen in the body. Its a natural remedy with antibiotic, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains antioxidants that fight against free radicals and oxidative stress—protecting healthy cells from damage.
FOR THE MIND
• May enhance mental stamina + strength
• Promote steady energy levels
• Promotes endurance
• Contains oxytocin, a neurotransmitter that promotes emotional well-being
FOR THE BODY
• May increase oxygen in the body
• Promotes healthy respiratory system + easy breathing
• Can help to maintain healthy circulation
• May help cleanse the lungs
• Traditionally used for its anti-viral properties
• May contain anti-inflammatory properties
• May help boost immune system and promote general well-being
• Contains antioxidants
• Antioxidants help to fight free radical damage
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.