Hupestola (Yucca root) has been used by indigenous peoples for centuries because of its naturally anti-inflammatory properties, as well as its benefits for skin and hair. When taken internally as a tincture or tea, it is used for joint and muscle pain. Because it is is a source of antioxidants, it may also help protect cells from aging or being damaged. Yucca also contains micronutrients that may contribute to overall wellness.*
• May aid in the relief of joint + muscle inflammation
• May fight pain
• May release headaches
• May fight against nerve damage*
Yucca may help neutralize free radicals to prevent oxidative stress and damage to your cells—meaning that it may be protective against many chronic conditions and illnesses.
Yucca is also:
• a source of antioxidants
• a rich source of anti-aging resveratrol
• may promote collagen production
• may promote skin + hair health
• may protect healthy cells from damage
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.
Do not take if pregnant or nursing, and please consult your health care professional to ensure there are no interactions with current medications before beginning any new herbal supplement
Every purchase from our store helps fund projects to re-plant 🌱 native medicines.